Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kudos

Time for some good news and bad news - first the good news, ISRO scientists have made the nation proud with the successful launch of chandrayan. The bad news – they forgot to put Mamatha Bannerji onboard.

On inquiring with ISRO on this omission, the spokesperson’s response was “Not far enough”. Apparently, ISRO plans to start work on an even grander space shuttle and will make sure that Ms.Bannerji gets on it. The intended destination for the new shuttle is the Sun.

Until then let’s rejoice this milestone that India has achieved in the realm of space exploration.

Ps: I am currently suffering from a disease known as 'Writer's Block' and words refuse to flow out. I hope to get out of it soon. I may be a little irregular in my blogging for sometime to come. So all you people out there who don't read my blog, you can continue to not do so.

2 comments:

Nando said...

aww .. no blogs ? this is the end of the internet for me.
whats this with Mamatha Banerjee ?

Aprameya said...

To Anand: Will try and get out of the block as early as possible. I see that you don't read the news happening down here then ?. Well, Mamamtha was responsible for Tata Nano moving out of Bengal, huge dent to Government's effort in bringing in more investment