Wednesday, September 12, 2007

How to be environmentally friendly

At last, Russia now has a bomb that Greenpeace would be proud of.

Russia builds 'most powerful bomb'

The article mentions that the Russian deputy chief of military staff said that unlike a nuclear weapon, the bomb doesn't hurt the environment.

Oh, bless the Lord, that's such a relief. Because when I am lying on the ground with my limbs missing and a few hundred thousand corpses strewn around, I would finally feel happy that all of us died in the most environmentally friendly fashion.

I am not a die hard pacifist and I understand the need for defence but this is probably the most absurd of all statements. Yo, my Russian friend, be proud of the bomb and your accomplishment if you want to be but just SHUT UP about trying to put a spin on it.

As a vegetarian, I must ask if the bomb contains any animal products at all ?. If yes, could you make one that is more vegetarian friendly...!!